1. Who is the Time’s Magazine Person of the year 2010?
a)Sachin Tendulkar b)A R Rehman c)Manmohan Singh d)Ratan Tata e)Mark Zuckerberg
2. What is the mascot of 16th Asian Games?
a)Shera b)Le Yangyang c)Kutumb d)Orry e)none
3. Excise Duty is a tax levied on ____?
a)Sale of goods
b)import of goods
c)export of goods
d)both b & c
e)production of goods
4. What is the present FDI limit in Telecom sector?
a)26% b)49% c)51% d)74% e)none
5. ‘Sacred Games’ is a novel written by ________?
a)Vikram Chandra b)Arundathi Roy c)Vikram Seth d)Manglaya Swinkar e)none
6. Who is the new Chairman of SEBI?
a)C.B.Bhave b)Anand Sinha c)U K Sinha d)O P Bhatt e)none
7. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is the chief guest of India’s 62nd Republic day. He is __________?
a)President of Malaysia
b)Prime Minister of Indonesia
c)President of Yugoslavia
d)President of Indonesia
8. At Present, the number of National Political Parties in India?
a)4 b)5 c)6 d)7 e)none
9. Makhaya Ntini who has announced his retirement from International Cricket, belongs to which country?
a)West Indies b)England c)South Africa d)New Zealand e)none
10. Which is the most corrupt country according to the ranking of global corruption index, a Transparency International report?
a)India b)Pakistan c)Iraq d)Somalia e)none