1. Which state government has renamed the Brookside Bungalow to Rabindranath Art Gallery?
a)Mizoram b)Assam c)Meghalaya d)Uttaranchal e)none
2. Who wrote the book “India - Pakistan: Coming To Terms”?
a)Ajit Pawar b)Ashutosh Misra c)K R Narayana d)Shashi Tharoor e)none
3. Who has been elected as President of Karnataka State Cricket Association(KSCA)?
a)Rahul Dravid b)Vijay Mallya c)Javagal Srinath d)Venkates Prasad e)Anil Kumble
4. Which animal has been declared as National Heritage Animal by GOI - Elephant.
5. Which of the following nation is the recent one to join Non Aligned Movement(NAM)?
a)Fiji b)Cuba c)Iran d)Colombia e)Egypt
6. DIPP is the nodal agency in the field of foreign investments? what is the full form of DIPP - Department Of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
7. RBI was considering the proposal to set up satellite banks and ATMs to provide banking facilities to the villagers in which state?
a)Bihar b)Jharkhand c)Uttar Pradesh d)Assam e)none
8. National Voters Day is observed on _________?
a)Jan 6th b)April 1st c)May 25st d)Jan 25th e)Oct 6th
9. Which country has opened World’s first nuclear bank - Russia?
10. Minimum Support Prices(MSP) is increased based on the recommendation of ?
a)Ministry of Finance b)Ministry of Agriculture c)Agriculture Cost and Price Commission d)both a & c e)Cabinet Committee of Economic Affairs