SBI Gk, Computer and Marketing paper which is held on 18-04-2010.
1. SME – Small and Medium Enterprises.
2. NBFC – Non Banking and Financial Company.
3. Who won the Davis cup – Spain.
4. SDR is a reserve asset of – IMF.
5. Foreign exchanges are done in – US Dollars.
6. Home loans are given to – Individuals.
7. SME loans are given to – ALL Small Scale Industries(SSI)
8. Chairman of 13th Finance Commission – Vijay kelkar.
9. Who has directed to stock exchanges ….. – SEBI.
10. India has how many WPI, CPI – 4 CPI and one WPI.
11. CNN IBN Indian of the year 2009 – A R Rehman.
12. Which of the following is a NBFC – Reliance Capital.
13. To which country EU has decided to give Bailout – Greece.
14. 48,000 crore are allocated to which scheme – Bharat Nirman.
15. Miss World 2009 Kaiane Aldorino of which country – Gibraltar.
16. Small cars are famous in which country other than India – Thailand.
17. Joint winner of C K Nayudu Trophy 2009 – Tamilnadu and Gujarat.
18. Which minister actively participated in 3G Spectrum – Ministry of Communication and Information technology.
19. US – North Korea relation is worry due to – Nuclear programme of North Korea.
20. Recently government has decided to divest 20% in Hindustan……what it actually means? – Sell 20% of stake in Hindustan….!
21. SEBI made mandatory for `Qualified Institutional Buyers’ (QIBs) to put in 100 per cent of the application money towards subscription of shares, previously it was – 10%.
22. China Yuan Policy - ?
23. Capital account convertibility is helpful for - ?
24. Question on Summit - ?
25. 16,500 crores are infused in Psb, question on Union budget.?
Computer and Marketing Q’s:
· Question on Database Management Administrator(Dba)?
· In Client/Server, what client performs?
· Question on Intranet?
· Question on Customer Relationship Management(CRM)?
· Question on 7p’s of Marketing?
· Question on Gateway?
· Question on Cross Selling?
· Surname is filed in – Text field.
· Question on Ocean Strategy?
· Question on Data mining?
· Question on IP address?
· Questions on Information System?
· Question on Microsoft Power Presentation?
Note: Questions are inaccurate. If you know more post in a comment box. Thanks for Neha, Narendra, Prasad, etc for contributing.